"How to Adjust Your Retail Business to The Changing Economic Times"
Date: November 12, 2008
Time: 11:00 AM (PT)
For: Retail business owners and managers
With our hand on the pulse of retail, we told you back in March what you needed to do then to thrive in the coming economic downturn. Many retailers took this to heart and are growing and expanding. What can you do now that the economic bad times are here? Adjust. Find out how in this hard-hitting, no holds barred, confront the facts, 1-hour webinar.
Join Kevin McAdam, author, speaker, Vice President of One Step Retail Solutions and co-founder of the Retail Technology Resources Group for this new retail-business-owner specific, 1-hour time investment, survival course.
In this webinar you'll find out about:
- How you can increase your bottom line, even while sales are decreasing.
- The 5 things that you must have going for you to ensure your staying power.
- The 2 most important assets that retailers have and how to make them work for you.
- The 14 biggest obstacles to retail store survival.
- Real life examples of how some retailers are able to expand during hard economic times while others go under.
Be quick! RSVP now...Go to www.onestepretail.com/webinar
Registration is free, but required. Limited space- only 200 spots available!